PURPOSES OF COLLECTION
The primary purpose for Taykon collecting information is to allow for:
- sales contact
- permission based marketing
- distribution of newsletters
- distribution of job alerts to job seekers and development of resume & profile talent pools that are marketable to prospective employers
- processing of your online transactions
Site users giving any personal information voluntarily via the Taykon website will be understood by Taykon as giving consent to this information being viewed by Taykon and its subscribed clients. Such information may be saved by Taykon and the user may be contacted as a result.
Taykon that the personal information of job seekers is secured and protected. Job seekers' personal information is stored in a database, protected by password, and accessible only to the job seekers themselves and those Taykon employees who require access to perform necessary responsibilities relating to the management of the job seekers' accounts.
Job seekers can choose to access their registered information with Taykon via our Secure Web Server that will encrypt the data while it is transferred through the Web. Taykon internal servers are also protected by firewalls that are continuously monitored. Employees of Taykon are also made aware of the importance of security and confidentiality through the Company's own policies.
COOKIES AND CLICKSTREAM DATA
We use session cookies to identify you as a current user and these are alive only for the duration of your browser session. If you disable or reject session cookies you may not be able to access and use all features of the Taykon sites. You may adjust your browser settings to disable cookies being stored on your hard drive, however this may impact your user experience.
When visiting a Taykon web site, the site server makes a record of the visit and logs the following information for statistical and administrative purposes:
- the user's server address - to consider the user's who use the site regularly and tailor the site to their interests and requirements
- the date and time of the visit to the site - this is important for identifying the website's busy times and ensuring maintenance on the site is conducted outside these periods
- pages accessed and documents downloaded - this indicates to Taykon which pages or documents are most important to users and also helps identify important information that may be difficult to find
- duration of the visit - this indicates to us how interesting and informative the Taykon site is to job seekers
- the type of browser used - this is important for browser specific coding
- the previous site visited - this assists in determining the interests of users and which sites provide links to Taykon
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Users of the Taykon career portals will have real time access to all of their personal information for the purpose of editing, updating and deleting. Job seekers are encouraged to keep their information accurate for job applications.
Users at any stage can opt out of receiving newsletters or opt out of being searchable in the talent pool. Should you have any difficulty opting out of any Taykon database please contact us and a helpful staff member will personally assist you. You can request that we remove your personal information by contacting us in which case we will disable your account. By requesting us to remove or delete your personal information you acknowledge that you will no longer be able to access those features of the Taykon sites that are available via the log-in area.
All credit card data and information (other than the receipt number) are not retained after the transaction has been processed and cleared. All e-commerce transactions are carried out in real time using an automatic payment gateway and are conducted securely via our payment gateway provider Paypal.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This site may contains links to other web sites. Taykon is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites.
NEED FURTHER INFORMATION?
If you have any privacy concerns, please contact us. You can also obtain further information from the Privacy Commissioner's web site, www.privacy.gov.au , or by telephone on 1300 363 992