PURPOSES OF COLLECTION
The primary purpose for Taykon Talent Solutions collecting information is to allow for:
- sales contact
- permission based marketing
- distribution of newsletters
- distribution of job alerts to job seekers and development of resume & profile talent pools that are marketable to prospective employers
- processing of your online transactions
Site users giving any personal information voluntarily via the Taykon Talent Solutions website will be understood by Taykon Talent Solutions as giving consent to this information being viewed by Taykon Talent Solutions and its subscribed clients. Such information may be saved by Taykon Talent Solutions and the user may be contacted as a result.
Taykon Talent Solutions ensures that the personal information of job seekers is secured and protected. Job seekers' personal information is stored in a database, protected by password, and accessible only to the job seekers themselves and those Taykon Talent Solutions employees who require access to perform necessary responsibilities relating to the management of the job seekers' accounts.
Job seekers can choose to access their registered information with Taykon Talent Solutions via our Secure Web Server that will encrypt the data while it is transferred through the Web. Taykon Talent Solutions' internal servers are also protected by firewalls that are continuously monitored. Employees of Taykon Talent Solutions are also made aware of the importance of security and confidentiality through the Company's own policies.
COOKIES AND CLICKSTREAM DATA
We use session cookies to identify you as a current user and these are alive only for the duration of your browser session. If you disable or reject session cookies you may not be able to access and use all features of the Taykon Talent Solutions sites. You may adjust your browser settings to disable cookies being stored on your hard drive, however this may impact your user experience.
When visiting a Taykon Talent Solutions web site, the site server makes a record of the visit and logs the following information for statistical and administrative purposes:
- the user's server address - to consider the user's who use the site regularly and tailor the site to their interests and requirements
- the date and time of the visit to the site - this is important for identifying the website's busy times and ensuring maintenance on the site is conducted outside these periods
- pages accessed and documents downloaded - this indicates to Taykon Talent Solutions which pages or documents are most important to users and also helps identify important information that may be difficult to find
- duration of the visit - this indicates to us how interesting and informative the Taykon Talent Solutions site is to job seekers
- the type of browser used - this is important for browser specific coding
- the previous site visited - this assists in determining the interests of users and which sites provide links to Taykon Talent Solutions
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Users of the Taykon Talent Solutions career portals will have real time access to all of their personal information for the purpose of editing, updating and deleting. Job seekers are encouraged to keep their information accurate for job applications.
Users at any stage can opt out of receiving newsletters or opt out of being searchable in the talent pool. Should you have any difficulty opting out of any Taykon Talent Solutions database please contact us and a helpful staff member will personally assist you. You can request that we remove your personal information by contacting us in which case we will disable your account. By requesting us to remove or delete your personal information you acknowledge that you will no longer be able to access those features of the Taykon Talent Solutions’ sites that are available via the log-in area.
All credit card data and information (other than the receipt number) are not retained after the transaction has been processed and cleared. All e-commerce transactions are carried out in real time using an automatic payment gateway and are conducted securely via our payment gateway provider Paypal.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This site may contains links to other web sites. Taykon Talent Solutions is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites.
NEED FURTHER INFORMATION?
If you have any privacy concerns, please contact us. You can also obtain further information from the Privacy Commissioner's web site, www.privacy.gov.au , or by telephone on 1300 363 992