At Leidos we bring together science, engineering and technology to deliver smart solutions to our customers' most complex challenges. Great ideas are our currency and every person here is encouraged and enabled to be curious, open-minded and confident in bringing theirs to the table - to be inspired by what they can achieve and the impact they can have.
Your New Role
Join our team and help support an extensive messaging environment for a large Federal Government program here in Canberra. You will work with the respective business technology groups to administer, support and manage Microsoft Exchange messaging infrastructure deployments & functions.
- Maintenance and enhancement of our current infrastructure, evaluating new technologies and making/implementing recommendations to improve operational efficiencies;
- Managing problems and requests in line with the ITIL framework by utilising customised in-house toolsets;
- Providing a minimum of tier 3 infrastructure and application support;
- Developing and deploying solutions as part of projects or initiatives according to organisation standards;
- Producing and maintaining technical system and operational documentation.
This role requires the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen and hold a minimum NV-1 level Australian security clearance.
About You and What You'll Bring
Coupled with your education and practical experience, you will demonstrate a pro-active approach with the ability to understand the business, identify issues and develop relationships to achieve the company's objectives. You will also have:
- Server Administration Experience of at least 2-3 years
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 & 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 & 2016
- Microsoft Office 365 desirable
- VMware virtualisation software
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS
- Enterprise level backup products and tape libraries
- Storage technologies, usage and administration. NetApp experience an advantage.
Following Certifications an advantage:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or MCTIP
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- ITIL Foundation
What You'll Love
Our business is growing and evolving, so it's an exciting place to be. We're focused on outcomes so we support flexible work practices. There are also a range of benefits including 12 weeks' paid parental leave as a primary carer, discounted health insurance, novated leasing and more.