As one of the world's most value resources, our team is solving some of the world's most complex water issues. Whether it's treating, distributing or storing water, Jacobs reaches across boundaries and collaborates to successfully deliver customized innovative solutions. We provide you the means and tools to work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects to grow your career and help protect this valuable resource.
Bring your curiosity, talent for multi-tasking, and extreme attention to detail, and we'll help you grow, pursue and fulfil what drives you - so we can make big impacts on the world, together.
As a Water Engineer in our Townsville office, you will be responsible for supporting and delivering water infrastructure solutions to our clients across Australia and New Zealand. You will contribute towards bids for water infrastructure planning & design work; as part of this you will often work collaboratively with multidisciplinary, multi-geolocated teams. Some key focus areas for this role:
- Supporting Discipline Leads and Project Managers in managing operational risk, project delivery, HSE, quality and service
- Interfacing with our global delivery centres to improve on delivery capability
- Participation in the Jacobs' Community of Practice and support the discipline Technical Director's initiatives
You will have experience in a similar role identified through:
Jacobs. A world where you can.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or similar.
- Working knowledge of the local environment, relevant industry, particularly working within the North Queensland water market.
- Sound understanding of water infrastructure engineering/planning concepts and tasks
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis and manipulation as well as familiarity of technical standards and guidelines
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions - we're committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we've gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You'll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too - from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you'll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals - all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
AU - Townsville Sturt Street, Level 7, 61-73 Sturt Street, Townsville QLD 4810, Townsville, 4810Capabilities:
Water and Wastewater