As one of the world's most value resources, our team is solving some of the world's most complex water issues. Whether it's treating, distributing or storing water, Jacobs reaches across boundaries and collaborates to successfully deliver customized innovative solutions. We provide you the means and tools to work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects to grow your career and help protect this valuable resource.
The primary focus of this role is to deliver water and wastewater engineering projects aligning with our client's needs and enhance our ability to win future work. The role will work alongside Senior Engineers providing assistance on projects where required and further develop your understanding of civil engineering principles. The role will also assist in developing Graduate Engineers Here's What You Need
Jacobs. A world where you can.
- Water industry knowledge across water, wastewater or irrigation
- Experience in project delivery which may include planning, design, design management and project management
- Experience working across multidisciplinary teams and collaborating to achieve successful project outcomes
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with project teams and clients
- Strong commercial acumen or interest in developing this
- Strong focus on HSE and commitment to Jacobs Beyond Zero safety values
- Commitment to maintain and grow client relationships with the water industry
- Good organisational skills to manage and plan workload and communicate regularly with the relevant Team Leader or Project Manager
- Experience preparing or contributing to bids and proposals
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions - we're committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we've gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You'll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too - from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you'll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals - all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
AU - Melbourne Flinders Street, Level 11, 452 Flinders Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, Melbourne, 3000Capabilities:
Water and Wastewater