The world needs innovators and problem solvers who turn challenges into greater opportunities. We have an insatiable curiosity about solutions to move people and goods safely and efficiently across the globe. From rail systems mobilising accessible transit, to ports linking land and sea - when it comes to connecting the people and places of tomorrow, the future of transport depends on us.
Are you tomorrow's leader? We are seeking a Section Leader to lead our Traffic & Transport Planning discipline, who will support the Director of Operations while providing consistent leadership in conjunction with your technical role. This is an exciting opportunity to grow and focus the Traffic & Transport team by setting an appropriate vision which will motivate, engage and develop. The aim is to be a leader who can nurture and develop the team to be the best they can be.
You will set clear direction and provide a strong role model regarding client focus and responsiveness across the ANZ region to leverage knowledge, clients and resourcing. Your developing client relationships will help to ensure we can identify and anticipate client needs and ensure our recruitment, retention and development programs reflect this need.
You will support your team to be engaged, resilient and adaptable, and inspire them to strive for innovation while maintaining outstanding project delivery, responsible and proactive commercial management, and making disciplined investment decisions.To be considered for this role, you will have strong leadership skills and a strategic focus to deliver long term profitable growth with Jacobs. In addition, you will have
Jacobs. A world where you can.
- Tertiary qualifications (minimum Bachelor) in a related Engineering discipline
- Chartered Professional Engineer (desirable)
- Proven leadership experience influencing high performing teams through establishing collaborative and connected relationships across a broad matrix organisation
- Proven background in the development and growth of teams, including market diversification, recruitment and talent management experience
- Extensive experience with the implementation of resource sharing projects and work winning activities within a multi-disciplinary environment
- Demonstrated experience leading change management initiatives
- Previous management experience including people leadership, financial and commercial acumen, and safety/risk management.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions - we're committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we've gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You'll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too - from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you'll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals - all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
AU - Sydney Pacific Highway, Level 7, 177 Pacific Highway, North Sydney NSW, North Sydney, 2060Capabilities: