The world needs innovators and problem solvers who turn challenges into greater opportunities. We have an insatiable curiosity about solutions to move people and goods safely and efficiently across the globe. From rail systems mobilising accessible transit, to ports linking land and sea - when it comes to connecting the people and places of tomorrow, the future of transport depends on us.
We are looking for a Senior Transport Modeller to join our Brisbane business. This role is responsible for providing transport modelling services in the Transport Planning market in the ANZ region. You will be required to complete transport modelling and assessment projects as well as providing advice on strategic consulting and design projects.
Jacobs. A World where you can.
- Understanding of the interfaces between transport planning, transport engineering and transport modelling
- Strong experience in the latest mesoscopic and microscopic modelling methodologies, processes and software packages such as Emme/Aimsun/Visum/Vissim.
- Experience in pedestrian modelling softwares (Legion) welcomed but not essential. Experience with python scripting/programming/data analytics very highly regarded
- Demonstrated project management skills on multi-disciplinary projects
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of the local environment, relevant industry, particularly working within the transport sector
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions - we're committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we've gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You'll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too - from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you'll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals - all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
AU - Brisbane Cordelia Street, Level 7, 32 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101, South Brisbane, 4101Capabilities:
Transit and Rail