TMR is currently considering the implementation of a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy whereby it would be a condition of employment for TMR employees to be and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination status may be required as part of the interview process and/or prior to employment. The contact person for this vacancy can provide further information about the status of TMRs policy on COVID-19.
So, why join us?
You will be working for:
• an organisation that connects Queensland through integrated transport systems
• a department that contributes to the well-being of the larger community
• an employer that values your talent, skills and knowledge and encourages you to excel in your chosen field.
Transport and Main Roads adopts a variety of approaches when developing its people by using:
• induction programs
• training and development opportunities
• management and leadership programs tailored to different levels of staff
• paid tertiary study (subject to approval).
We can offer you other benefits such as:
• a flexible 36.25-hour working week
• work and life balance including flexible work arrangements
• generous leave, including
• 4 weeks annual leave
• annual leave loading
• 2 weeks sick leave per year
• long-service leave after 7 years
• maternity and paternity leave
• generous superannuation (employer contribution of up to 12.75%)
• salary sacrificing
• A four year Washington Accord accredited degree in Civil Engineering qualification which is accepted by Engineers Australia is a requirement of this position
• Current holder of Class C driver's licence
Applications to remain current for 12 months.