Boeing Defence Australia's Systems Engineering, Integration and Test (SEIT) Capability provides skilled people, know-how, process and tools to manage system requirements, design, performance and test for program execution and growth opportunities. The team also develops integrated roadmaps, people plans and diversity and inclusion initiatives to meet the evolving need of our customers, both in Australia and internationally.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
The SEIT Capability is looking for an energetic person to lead a team of 20 talented engineers and technical officers in various programs across the country. As a part of this role you will join the BDA SEIT team and will bring a strong focus on fostering a positive culture and support the growth of our team members and their development.
Preferred location for this role is Brisbane. Responsibilities
- Contribute to the open, inclusive and innovative team culture that we have
- Set up strong development and knowledge sharing frameworks encouraging your team to grow
- Actively engage with your team and support them on their career journey identifying progression and development opportunities
- Work with others to understand business needs and manage your team to meet multiple project requirements in a matrix organization environment
- Contribute to the business growth strategy and roadmaps
- Contribute to the Supportability Design teams strategic roadmap ensuring integrated planning and supporting of our platforms through acquisition and sustainment
- Champion digital technology and tool suites for improved supportability outcomes
- Embed a data driven approach to implementation of supportability solutions
- Dynamic, innovative and like to think outside the square
- Team orientated, influential and likes a challenge
- An advocate for diversity and inclusion and will be actively involved in implementing change initiatives to achieve our diversity goals
- Personable and dedicated to the growth, development and success of your team members
- Experienced in providing guidance to your team members to help them be successful in their roles
- An excellent communicator who can engage and motivate diverse and geographically dispersed teams from various engineering disciplines
- Outcome focused and demonstrates a strong commitment to the Boeing values
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements. About us
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force. As a BDA employee, you will join other innovative, ethical people who have the critical skills required to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests. Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us. Benefits
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
If you are ready to join an innovative industry leader and would like to register your interest in working for Boeing, please click Apply Now.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.