We're a large scale systems integration company, committed to delivering trusted solutions that help to safeguard Australia. With over 20 years' local experience and the backing of a 32,000 global network, we currently number 1,000 employees mainly in Canberra and Melbourne. We're growing fast and are building a business that is focused and fit for the future. Change and innovation are central to the way we work, and we thrive when developing unique, practical solutions to seriously complex challenges.
Leidos Australia is the largest commercial supplier of intelligence services to the Australian Government and provides a number of critical systems integration projects to the Department of Defence. We also deliver service management, including service desk, for the Australian Tax Office, supporting 25,000 ATO end users.Job Description
We are seeking a skilled Active Directory Engineer to administer and support our existing AD infrastructure and be pro-actively involved in the Active Directory re-design project.
With the ability to work in a demanding environment with a sense of customer support, you will need to communicate and coordinate with users as well as other technology groups in a complex and highly governed environment. Leidos manages a range of authentication and identity services based on several Technologies and Platforms including:
- Azure Active Directory,
- Active Directory,
- Active Directory Federation Services,
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), and
- Public SSL Certificates.
- Build and maintain effective relationships across key leaders and teams in both the Business and Technology divisions,
- Champion continuous improvement for Internal Identity platforms and services,
- Maintain technical roadmaps for the Internal Identity platforms,
- Work with Service Providers, Technical Teams, Architects and Designers to ensure that the Platform meets customer and technical expectations,
- Provide evidence-based assessments of readiness, based on various data sources,
- Provide technical advise for the Internal Identity Platform team members,
- Maintenance and enhancement of our current infrastructure, evaluating new technologies and making/implementing recommendations to improve operational efficiencies,
- Managing Incidents, Problems and Service Requests in line with the ITIL framework by utilising customised in-house toolsets,
- Providing tier 3 infrastructure and application support,
- Project implementation and working with both the business IT teams & subject matter experts,
- Developing and deploying solutions as part of projects or initiatives according to organisation standards, and
- Producing and maintaining technical system documentation
- Should hold current Baseline clearance or the ability to obtain one;
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory;
- Powershell and VB scripting desirable;
- Windows Active Directory and other related technologies such as WINS, DHCP, DNS, etc.;
- Outstanding ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across all levels;
- Willing to be on-call and perform weekend work as required;
- Some infrequent travel may be required;
This role does require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen preferably hold a current baseline security clearance or be able to obtain one.What you'll love
At Leidos you'll enjoy 12 weeks' paid parental leave as a primary carer, flexible work practices, discounted health insurance, novated leasing and more. Foster your career through complete access to learning and development and mentoring opportunities, we have a strong track record of internal promotion and career transitions. Join a company who acknowledges "People First".