This role is based out of our Mount Waverley office.Our Passion? The Network.
Everyone communicates. It's the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. The world's most advanced networks rely on us. Ready to innovate? Join us today.
We are seeking a customer focused, results driven, energetic Network Presales Systems Engineer
, with previous relevant experience.
This role provides customer focused technical sales and support to our customers. The Systems Engineer works as a team, along with the Partner, Territory & Enterprise Account Managers to design and sell Ruckus networking solutions. Additional responsibilities will focus on channel partner development, enterprise & territory accounts and engagement for selected accounts & partners in the assigned territory. The position of Systems Engineer will perform technical demos, proof of concept trials, training, and deliver presentations for customers, partners, prospects, and events. The successful candidate will be a proficient self-starter, with strong technical skills and industry knowledge, and excellent communication skills. Possess a working knowledge of Wi-Fi and Networking technology in either the Ruckus wireless and wired portfolio or competitor offering and related technologies.
To be taken into consideration for this position, you must be knowledgeable to be able to quickly evaluate and analyze a situation, provide sound advise in a timely manner, and be able to work under pressure.
Additional requirements for this position are:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree (BS/BA minimum) in Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering; Computer Programming; Information Technology; Management Information Systems; Computer Science; Mathematics.
- Minimum 4-5 years of Pre-sales experience working with IP/Wireless technologies
- Strong IP networking background in Switching, Routing, Wireless technologies & Secure Access protocols (VLANs, STP, OSPF, RIP, BGP, Multicast, MPLS, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.1x etc.).
- Have a working knowledge of Ruckus Networks wireless, wired and software products
- A Professional networking industry certification is preferred
- Foundational knowledge of the VLANs, VoIP; wired and wired technologies
- Effective technical presentation skills and communications skills
- Ability to deliver meaningful training courses and/ or speaking at public industry events
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Good public speaking and written communication skills.
- Strong skills in MS Word, Excel and MS Office.
If you believe you have the necessary skills, experience, drive and initiative to be successful in the role please apply.