BDA is undergoing significant growth and is looking for a passionate Systems Engineer to join our team. We are seeking technical professionals interested in working collaboratively across an interdisciplinary and multinational team on cutting edge systems, and developing exciting new technologies, to support and grow Australia's defence capability.
As a Systems Engineer in our team, you will be at the centre of all engineering activities being undertaken to achieve implementation of capability and deliver against our customer commitments. You will ensure the requirements and design are defined, implemented and verified to produce an effective solution that is balanced across the various engineering disciplines and meets our customer needs. Responsibilities
- Development of diverse engineering solutions for integrated deployed Battlespace Communications System.
- Assist with the planning and conduct of MSITE (field testing) exercises to assess potential interoperability issues.
- Installation of system hardware infrastructure and associated connectivity in a system integration environment.
- Development of engineering documentation and configuration management of hardware in the system integration environment.
- Provide input to the planning and conduct of tasking to achieve the required outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills that enable you to influence outcomes in a team environment.
- A continuous improvement mindset with a focus on first time quality.
- Tertiary degree qualification in an engineering or related technical discipline.
- Experience in systems engineering in a complex project environment would also be considered highly desirable.
- Experience with Engineering Requirements Management system DOORS© including creation of macros highly regarded.
- Ability to apply relevant systems engineering practices, standards and regulations.
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet Defence security requirements (NV-1).
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force. As a BDA employee, you will join other innovative, ethical people who have the critical skills required to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests. Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us. Benefits
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
If you are ready to join an innovative industry leader and would like to register your interest in working for Boeing, please click Apply Now.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.