Invetech has been creating breakthrough products and custom automation systems for more than 30 years. With experience drawn from more than 5,000 projects globally, Invetech partners with global leaders in industry to deliver product design and development, contract manufacturing, and custom automation services. The company has experience in a broad range of market sectors including cell therapy production automation systems, laboratory diagnostics, point of care diagnostics, life sciences, industrial and consumer products. With active projects in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, Invetech is well positioned to service clients ranging from start-ups to established multinationals.Description:Are you passionate about the Healthcare Industry, and looking for your next opportunity?
We are excited to offer a new opportunity within out Systems Engineering Team, where you can use your experience in leading within dynamic teams on cutting edge projects. This is your chance to join our energetic and passionate team, coordinating solution architecture, systems integration and verification to design products that can make a real difference in people's lives.Responsibilities:
Qualifications:What will you bring to the team?
- Conduct requirements analysis and managing product and systems requirements on JAMA.
- Conduct functional analysis (FBD, BD) and work with sub-system teams to develop logical and physical architecture.
- Conduct FMEA, FMECA, FTA and manage technical risk relating to performance, safety and reliability.
- Keep abreast of technology developments and provide recommendations and advice on technology selection and R&D activities.
- Supports continuous improvement activities relating to systems engineering best practices and processes.
You will be a creative Engineer who thrives in a collaborative environment, with knowledge of working within a regulated environment. You love to tinker and have hands on experiences with mechanical, electronics and software to find creative solutions to challenging problems. You will have sound judgement when balancing big picture thinking and finer details, using your strong communication skills to lead teams and coordinate activity.Skills/Experience:
Fortive Corporation Overview:
- Minimum 5 years Systems Engineering experience
- Engineering Degree in Mechatronics
- Developed products or instrument according to ISO13485, FDA or GMP guidelines.
- Familiarity with risk management as per ISO14971.
- Hands on experience in building and integration of electro-mechanical prototypes.
- Experience with authoring/reviewing technical documentation.
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive's well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company's operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive. com.