About the role
The V&V Assurance Engineer role will provide specialist advice for Sydney Metro project for the following V&V Assurance functions to meet SIL compliance for Controls software systems:
- The creation, maintenance and traceability of test procedures to verify Functional and Allocated Baseline requirements and to validate the systems fitness for purpose
- Solid understanding of Systems Engineering and Assurance - Verification & Validation processes (Traceability, Test Definition, Test Conduct, Requirements management)
- Experience in engineering analysis, design and testing activities & practical knowledge in Integration, V&V processes and activities
- Solid understanding of Verification and Validation tests during formal testing activities including Acceptance Verification and Validation
What we offer
- Ability to work both independently and within a flexible team environment.
- Effective written and oral communication skills with high level attention to detail and accuracy.
- Tertiary Qualified Engineering degree
- Experience working on large Rail, Civil or Infrastructure Projects
- Experience in conducting V&V audits
What makes you right for UGL
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world's largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
At UGL, we value diversity - in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.