Due to our continued expansion we have an exciting opportunity for a Structural Modeller to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for career growth and development.
About the Role
In this role you will develop detailed design drawings for projects with our clients and consultants across the property, mining & resources, transport and industrial sectors.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Using Revit to develop detailed design drawings from schematic stage through to construction.
- Coordination with clients, consultants, internal engineers and drafters/modellers for the documentation of structural engineering projects.
- Site inspections including inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations, monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors.
We are seeking applications from intermediate to senior modellers to fill this position. You will be a highly motivated, team orientated professional who has excellent communication skills.
As an Intermediate Modeller you would require the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ plus relevant industry experience
- Proficiency in using Revit Structure.
- A sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety and legal regulations.
- Working knowledge of BIM concepts and full understanding of creating working models.
- Understanding of Australian Standards and Codes.
- Strong mathematical skills and high attention to detail.
- Professional qualification in Drafting, Civil Engineering or similar equivalent industry experience.
With offices in Perth, Broome and Darwin, Pritchard Francis is a well-established engineering consultancy with a reputation for quality and innovation excellence. We provide services across all regions of Western Australia and Northern Australia within all aspects of civil and structural engineering including land development, engineering infrastructure and built form projects.
Why Work for us?
In return for your valued contribution and commitment, we offer our people:
- An individual role suited to your passions and goals built with trust and empowerment.
- Excellent remuneration packages.
- Ongoing commitment to professional development and career progression.
- Fantastic workplace culture, team environment and office facilities.
- Employee benefits include flexible working arrangements, health and well-being programs, exceptional parental leave options and much more.
- Strong pipeline of work for 2021.
Fun social activities including a variety of employee and family orientated events are held throughout the year.
Send your CV accompanied by a cover letter.
- You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Please note that responses will be sent to those candidates who progress through to interviews.
We look forward to hearing from you!