14th September, 2021 About Wave...
Wave International is a Resource Development firm with ~20 years of global experience in engineering, project delivery, project and asset management and provides project strategies and solutions across battery minerals, mineral sands, bulk commodities and more.
We are seeking to appoint a Structural Engineer or Senior Structural Engineer
to fulfil a business critical, internal role, with an interest / or demonstrated experience in being a significant conduit between client, and Engineering teams.
Possessing demonstrated Structural Engineering competency backed up with an innate ability to develop and maintain professional relationships, confidently communicate technical engineering scopes in a clear, methodical manner and articulate client requests will be a fundamental driver for success professionally, and with Wave International long term.Position information & Skill Requirements:
- Engineering Degree - Structural / Civils ~5-10+ years experience
- Client focused, confident, and carefully objective
- The ability to visit client sites, engage with key stakeholders, client executives with respect to engineering design, process and progress
- Regional travel to Mine Sites at various project stage from concept to delivery
- A recognised balanced between engineering in concept, and engineering in practice pertinent to client site, environment and economics
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a modern, forward thinking, multifaceted, multi-disciplined Engineering firm committed to a continuation of delivering successful projects with added capacity and IP in the growing Battery Technology market, please contact Julian for a discussion in confidence.
Manager - Recruitment & On-Boarding
(08) 9204 0706
*Only candidates eligible to work in Australia will be considered. Respectfully, unsolicited applications from Recruitment Agencies are unable to be considered.
Apply For Job