We are seeking a tech savvy Intermediate Structural Engineer who can bring a design to life within the resources industry.
Experience a modern and flexible work environment, where you will get to collaborate with industry professionals both locally and the rest of our business. Work on interesting and technically challenging projects, with the opportunities to look at innovative solutions.
As an Intermediate Structural Engineer you will play an integral part in our high performing Industrial Structures team, providing numerous learning and development opportunities for you career.What will you do?
- Produce engineering designs across a variety of brownfield projects within the iron ore market
- Work on multiple concurrent projects across the entire life cycle, including study phase, design, tender and construction phase support
- Active role in the development and maintenance of positive client relationships
- Be part of a supportive team that works together to meet our client's goals
We know today's complex challenges can only be solved through bringing together diverse teams of people from across our business, so there will be opportunities for you to apply your skills and creativity to projects in other geographies and markets.What can you bring to the team?
Bring your passion for re-imagining engineering and be someone that actively pursues continuous learning to help shape the future and your career.
You will also need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in the Civil / Structural Engineering
- Chartered engineer or working towards
- Experience within the WA resources sector, preferably in iron ore
- Strong technical capability and report writing skills
Our Aurecon Attributes describe the types of people we bring together for clients. We don't expect you to have all eight of the attributes, but one that is unique to you.
Finally, we value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life. Does that sound like you?Just imagine your future with us...
At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
We embrace flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it's like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!