Job SummarySr. Electrical Engineer (Power Systems)
Imagine working in Alice Springs Australia
with a team of professionals providing mission critical support. What you'll be doing
As a Sr. Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for the oversight of the engineering design, procurement, construction and modification of installations associated with a secured facility.
You will have extensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of the engineering and design of an electrical system from generation to rack mounted equipment as well as proficiency working with SCADA systems and Building Management Systems.
As the Sr. Electrical Engineer, you will approve and manage red line drawings, SOWs and ROMs for proposed engineering solutions, and modifications to the installation; operation and planning associated with configuration management, project/construction management, and recapitalization planning. What we bring
At Amentum we can connect you with great opportunities all over the world. We have 20,000 professionals located in 48 states and 29 foreign countries, and together we are supporting mission critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and the environment.
We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive deployment assistance.Minimum Requirements
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess or have the ability to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance with Poly or an Australian Citizen and possess or have the ability to obtain a TSPV Clearance
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering from an accredited university
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with mechanical and electrical systems working in data centers (power and cooling) of which 7 years of experience should be with facilities in comparable size and scope
- Should have 5 years of experience as a Sr. Project Manager
- Knowledge and experience with the Uptime Institute, SCADA, and Building Management Systems
- Must be able to design packages
- Demonstrated NEC expertise; experience with instrumental controls
- Experience managing a multi-million dollar project portfolio; experience building recapitalization plans
- Experience working a 24 x 7 operation
- Prior DoD and OCONUS Facilities experience is desirable
- Professional licensed engineer (PE)
- Knowledge and experience with SAP
- PMP and Lean Six Sigma Certifications