ABOUT DELTA GROUP
Delta Group is one of the largest diversified contractors of our type in the world today.
With 40 years of experience, over 800 staff and a fleet of more than 900 specialised plant and equipment, we have the financial, organisational and operational capacity to manage hundreds of projects at any one time - Australia wide.
Our expertise has been proven across multiple disciplines in some of the world’s most challenging environments and our safety record is second to none.
We are respected for a bold, innovative approach that is built on trust, integrity and teamwork. We are a genuine partner for our blue chip clients and enjoy delivering value to each project. It’s why we have such an enviable track record of success and how we continue to shape the urban and industrial landscapes of tomorrow.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Project Engineer for Delta Group you will be responsible for managing the design and delivery of complex, integrated works programmes involving civil and structural engineering disciplines. You will work with a blue chip client base and a growing workbook of high profile, Tier One projects. You are a confident leader and capable manager of key stakeholder relationships, with a record of excellence in quality, safety and environmental performance management.
Reporting to the Construction Manager NSW, your key responsibilities will involve planning, executing, monitoring and closing projects according to Project Management Principles:
• Work to the guidelines of Delta Group’s triple certified QSE management systems.
• Risk assessment and management.
• Project Set Up – scope, programme, method and budget.
• Sequencing and staging development and approvals.
• Accurate cost tracking and production tracking according to budget.
• Client and key stakeholder engagement.
• Development and implementation of project management plans.
• Procurement and purchasing, including contract management for all projects.
• Contribute to the ongoing development and continuous improvement of QSE management systems, procedures, measures and controls.
Successful applicants must have the following:
• Experience in Tier 1 Demolition Projects
• Experience in Demolition Tendering / BOQ
• Experience in Tier 1 CBD Bulk and Detail Earthworks
Permanent residency, a valid driver’s licence and the ability to pass a pre-employment medical check including a drug and alcohol test are minimum requirements.
Competitive employment conditions and remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and recruitment consultants or previous applicants need not apply.
Applications close Friday, 12 March 2021.
Not the job you're looking for? Become a member of our talent community to stay connected and be informed of any new opportunities.
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at anytime