As one of the world's most value resources, our team is solving some of the world's most complex water issues. Whether it's treating, distributing or storing water, Jacobs reaches across boundaries and collaborates to successfully deliver customized innovative solutions. We provide you the means and tools to work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects to grow your career and help protect this valuable resource.
The purpose of this role is to carry out and lead water and wastewater engineering projects, and collaboratively work with other disciplines to provide consultancy and engineering services in the ANZ region. There will also be opportunities to lead or contribute to multidisciplinary proposals. Here's What You Need
Jacobs. A world where you can.
- Strong water industry knowledge across water, wastewater or irrigation
- Experience in project delivery which may include planning, design, design management and project management
- Experience working across multidisciplinary teams and collaborating to achieve successful project outcomes
- Ability to lead project or design teams
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with project teams and clients
- Strong commercial acumen which you can apply to both project management and broader business understanding
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop graduates and less experienced team members on projects
- Strong focus on HSE and commitment to Jacobs Beyond Zero safety values
- Commitment to maintain and grow client relationships within the water industry
- Good organisation skills to manage and plan workload and participate in team and section meetings
- Experience preparing or contributing to bids and proposals
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions - we're committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we've gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You'll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too - from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you'll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals - all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
AU - Melbourne Flinders Street, Level 11, 452 Flinders Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, Melbourne, 3000Capabilities:
Water and Wastewater