The world needs innovators and problem solvers who turn challenges into greater opportunities. We have an insatiable curiosity about solutions to move people and goods safely and efficiently across the globe. From rail systems mobilising accessible transit, to ports linking land and sea - when it comes to connecting the people and places of tomorrow, the future of transport depends on us.
We are looking for an innovator and problem solver that has a passion for Transport Planning to join our Sydney Business and help deliver value for our clients. The individual will be given the opportunity to lead and manage the technical and project delivery of integrated and strategic transport projects across NSW. A key focus will be to position Jacobs at the front end of key land use and transport projects, lead junior staff through the process of transport planning, pedestrian and cycle planning and land use and transport integration.You should have experience in transport planning and have a Degree (or approved equivalent) in a related discipline. Additionally, you should have:
Jacobs. A world where you can.
- Demonstrated project management skills on multi-disciplinary projects
- High level skills and knowledge in transport planning disciplines covering road, bus, rail and active transport
- Strong understanding of the interfaces between transport planning, transport engineering and transport modelling
- Familiarity with strategic and operational transport modelling packages
- Advanced skills and knowledge in integrated land use planning focusing on all modes of transport
- Strong working knowledge of the local environment, relevant industry, particularly working within the New South Wales transport sector
- Strong communication skills
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions - we're committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we've gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You'll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too - from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you'll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals - all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
AU - Sydney Pacific Highway, Level 7, 177 Pacific Highway, North Sydney NSW, North Sydney, 2060Capabilities:
Transit and Rail