What will you do?
- Genuine opportunity to join an energetic collaborative team
- Work on high profile projects with industry leaders
- Flexible work options including part time hours
With recently won works and a growing pipeline, our Environmental Restoration and Remediation Technologies team is looking for a senior environmental consultant to join us in Brisbane, supporting and delivering key projects locally and interstate in a client facing and project management capacity.
This role will see you:
Qualifications Who are we looking for?
- Play a senior role in a growing team of passionate contaminated land and restoration professionals;
- Contribute to the development and provide support of junior consultants;
- Manage projects including commercial aspects, deliverables, resourcing and timelines;
- Contribute to and take the lead in a variety of proposals; and
- Contribute to complex remediation projects across a wide range of clients locally and nationally.
First and foremost, you are a team player who enjoys a people-focused culture and enjoys working in a supportive culture. You are energetic, driven, and come to us with:
Who are we?
- Tertiary qualifications in Environmental Engineering or Science;
- Knowledge of QLD and Commonwealth environmental legislation and planning policy;
- Knowledge and experience in multiple remediation solutions for various media;
- Demonstrated commercial acumen with proven success in Project/Program Management; and
- Track record in providing consistent, quality deliverables.
For over 75 years Arcadis Australia Pacific has been a leader in built and natural asset design and management and we strive to create smart, sustainable solutions for our valued clients. To achieve this, we collaborate with the 28,000 Arcadians in over 350 offices around the globe on world-changing projects. How are we different from others?
It is through our talented and passionate people and the unique combination of global knowledge and local expertise which enables us in shaping Australia's future. We are proud to work on iconic projects that improve quality of life not just in Australia but around the world. Our culture puts people first. Where everyone has the opportunity to own their career and transform their world. Why work for us?
You'll get to enjoy great employee benefits program that is competitive, flexible, and responsive to the changing needs of todays' employees while gaining culture and career advancement.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value and promote diversity at Arcadis and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- 2020 WGEA Equal Opportunity Employer of Choice for Gender Equality
- 2020 Flex Able certified employer
- 2018 Great Place to Work certified employer
At Arcadis, we choose to deal with you directly. We will not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this role, so if you're interested, please apply or visit our careers page for more information: www.arcadis. com/auscareers
If you know someone who would be a match or is also looking for exciting opportunity, we encourage you to share this opportunity.
We invite you to also join our Talent Community and stay up-to-date with the latest Arcadis jobs and receive exciting email updates.