DescriptionPossible drives us atNorthrop Grumman...
It's at the heart of everything we do - compelling us tosolve the challenges between space and below the waves. Working together withpeople from many backgrounds, personal passions and disciplines, we share adrive to push the boundaries of advancement through science, technology andengineering.
In 2017, Northrop Grumman Australia was awarded acontract to perform the acquisition, construction and support of the secondsatellite ground station in the east of Australia. The contract will alsodeliver an integrated wideband SATCOM network management system to improverobustness, capacity and efficiency of the ADF SATCOM capability.
Due to significant progress, we are nowseeking an experienced Senior Systems Engineer
to workwith the program's engineering team to:
QualificationsQualifications & Experience:
- Define andmanage requirements.
- Define andmanage interfaces.
- Performsystems analysis, design and integration.
- Performsystem verification and validation.
- Collaboratewith project teams.
Why Northrop Grumman?
- Formal engineering qualifications in a related technical discipline.
- Must bean Australian citizen with a current NV1 security clearance.
- Experience in an ASDEFCON complex project environment.
- MBSE tooling such as Cameo Enterprise Architect, Enterprise Architect orRhapsody.
- Requirements and Test management tools, especially DOORS, and HP ALM.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the V&V life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to use holistic, systems thinking.
- Experience mentoringjunior systems engineers and other technical staff on Systems Engineering.
As we continue to growas a company, we remain committed to maintaining the highest of ethicalstandards, embracing diversity and becoming an ideal corporate citizen. We doso by implementing our core values: taking responsibility for the Quality
we put forth, delivering Customer satisfaction
, demonstrating Leadership
as a company and as individuals, acting withIntegrity
in all we do, valuing our People
, and regarding our Suppliers
asessential team members. We focus on Safety
- We work toprotect the health and well-being of our employees and to provide our customerswith high-quality, reliable and safe products. We are committed to safeoperations and are diligent in our safety practices and processes.What do we offer in return?
- ProfessionalDevelopment Support - further education, professional industry memberships andunlimited access to a range of online training including LinkedIn Learning andSkillSoft.
- Up to 2 weeksadditional purchased annual leave.
- Salary packaging includingnovated car leases.
- Generous parentalleave entitlements.
- WellbeiNG Program.
- Employee IncentiveProgram.
- EmployeeDiscount Program.
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicantsmust be Australian Citizens. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)are applicable, as such your nationality may be a factor in determining yoursuitability for this role.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring andretaining a diverse workforce, and encourages individuals from all backgroundsand all abilities to apply and consider becoming a part of our diverse andinclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are welcomeand encouraged to apply.