Invetech has been creating breakthrough products and custom automation systems for more than 30 years. With experience drawn from more than 5,000 projects globally, Invetech partners with global leaders in industry to deliver product design and development, contract manufacturing, and custom automation services. The company has experience in a broad range of market sectors including cell therapy production automation systems, laboratory diagnostics, point of care diagnostics, life sciences, industrial and consumer products. With active projects in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, Invetech is well positioned to service clients ranging from start-ups to established multinationals.Fortive Corporation Overview:
Invetech is part of the Fortive group of companies. Fortive is a diversified industrial growth global company with more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive's well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution. For more information please visit: www.fortive. com.Description:
Who are we?
- Real career progression opportunities
- Genuine Work/ Life balance- we understand you have a life outside of work!
- Collaborate with a high-achieving team of Product Engineers
We are global innovators, product realisation partners, creators of breakthrough products and custom automation systems.
With over 30 years of experience within a range of healthcare market sectors we blend creativity, commercial know-how and technical acumen to help our clients create business success. This industry experience not only makes Invetech the clear choice for those who demand the highest standards from their product realisation partner, but it also makes us an employer of choice for those want to make a difference in the industry.Are you passionate about the Healthcare Industry, and looking for your next opportunity?
Opportunity to transition into perm ...
We are excited to offer a new opportunity within our Systems Engineering Team, where you can use your experience in leading within dynamic teams on cutting edge projects. This is your chance to join our energetic and passionate team, driving product technical direction through coordinating solution architecture, requirements definition, risk identification/mitigation, systems integration and verification to design products that can make a real difference in people's lives.
Our Systems Engineering Team are involved in all phases of the development life cycle from concept inception all the way through to product sustainment.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to take on technical lead roles in upcoming and exciting design and development projects of large-scale medical instruments. There will be opportunities to transition into a permanent role and grow your career through our extensive training programs and career progression into leadership roles within the organisation.What will you bring to the team?
You will be a creative Engineer who thrives in complex engineering challenges, a system thinker who understands the big picture and have hands on experiences at the lower level within the mechanical, electronics and software space to find innovative solutions to unravel challenging health care problems.
You are a team player, have sound judgement, using your strong communication skills to work collaboratively within cross functional teams and able to lead and coordinate team activities to realise the project goals with energy and passion.What you'll be doing:
About you: Skills/Experience:
- Manage systems engineering effort, technical and planning, working with program managers and other engineering disciple leaders in design and engineering development programs
- Elicit, develop, and document systems requirements and sub-systems specifications
- Conduct functional (FBD, BD) and system performance analysis, working with sub-system teams to develop architectural solutions
- Conduct trade off analysis to ensure the most efficient solution is implemented against key success criteria
- Perform hazard and risk analysis (FMEA, FMECA, FTA) to identify risk control measures and develop strategy to improve reliability and robustness of product
- Develop and coordinate prototype integration build and test strategy to achieve prototype objectives at each stage of the program and overall product requirements
- Manage defects and technical issues, conduct detail problem investigations, driving to root causes, develop countermeasures and implementation engineering changes
- Plan and coordinate systems activities within system team as well as cross functional teams to meet program schedule and budget
- Communicate and report systems team status to program Managers, senior management, and clients
- Engineering qualification in Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electronics or equivalent
- Approximately 5-7 years electromechanical engineering product development experience with strong experience working in systems engineering roles
- Hands on experience in building and integration of electro-mechanical instruments and products
- Hands on experience in designing engineering experiments (Design of Experiment principles), writing test procedures, executing, analysing, and reporting
- Strong experience in problem solving technical issues and knowledge in application of structured problem-solving methodologies, FTA, fishbone, 3Ps etc
- Team leadership experience in product development projects with ability drive actions within internal and cross functional teams
- Clear communicator with good presentation skills and confidence communicating to clients and senior management
- Developed products or instrument in a regulated industry preferably according to ISO13485, or otherwise ISO9001 and GMP guidelines
- Experiences with authoring systems requirement and specifications, ideally within formal requirements tools such JAMA
- Familiarity with risk management as per ISO14971 and experience in hazard analysis and conducting FMEA analysis
- Familiarity with product verification process
- Familiar and experience in Agile methodologies and development in a hardware environment
- Familiar with collaboration tools such as JIRA, MIRO
- Opportunity to work on ground-breaking projects
- Opportunity to work with and learn from a large pool of experienced product engineers
- Flexible work options including work from home flexibility
- Onsite gym facility, free car parking & subsidized café
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you so please apply online
Invetech recognizes the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We believe everyone deserves the same opportunities in life, regardless of gender or identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, or age.
NOTE: This role is NOT suitable for recent graduates.Qualifications:
Engineering qualification in Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electronics or equivalent