Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company's new website at:http://www.WabtecCorp. com.
It's not just about your career... or your job title...it's about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters...do things that haven't been done to make yours and someone else's life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
In accordance with the Company Vision, Mission, Values and Management Disciplines perform all
aspects of System Engineering in accordance with Company & industry standards.Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and ensure the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management systems are implemented and adhered to;
- Conduct Requirement Analysis;
- Ensure work undertaken complies with scope and meets operational requirements;
- Develop System Engineering specification and design documentation;
- Develop and document functional, architectural and detail design for Real-Time Distributed Systems;
- Manage software interface control working groups;
- Work with Software and Hardware Engineers to implement Control System solutions;
- Design and develop of Complex Software Systems;
- Develop operational scenarios for Control Systems;
- Develop verification and validation procedures and plans;
- Participate in tender preparation and review.
Qualifications and Skills
- The Senior System Engineer to work closely with the engineering design team;
- Maintains and fosters relationships with current and potential stakeholders, in particular, clients, contractors, subcontractors and employees.
- Engineering degree;
- Experience in System Engineering Projects.
- Experience with System Software languages and design tools.
- Good understanding of IEEE and/or CENELEC Standards.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English.
- Experience in Railway projects;
- Experience with Train Control System;
- Experience with .Net.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world's toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles...people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.