Senior / Civil Engineer - CSR
Is the future as exciting to you as it is to us?
A career with KBR could change your life......
Creativity, collaboration, and excellence are at the heart of KBR's vision. Does this resonate with you?
We value an inclusive and diverse work environment and are working together to build a culture that embraces each other's unique strengths and experiences.
Our people are important to us and you will play a key role in contributing to the success of our business. We believe in empowering our employees, nurturing development within a culture of trust.
We are looking for someone that is willing to step up and build upon opportunities. We will encourage and empower you to work in a way that suits your style and look forward to discussing the ways in which we can build success.The Opportunity
Join our busy Transport Team in Melbourne who are helping to deliver part of the $70 billion worth of transport infrastructure projects that will transform the way Victorians travel.
Our Transport team have secured a variety of challenging large projects. This includes supporting the Level Crossing Removal Project on 3 current projects. In addition to our pipeline of projects in delivery, our team is also supporting a number of major projects within the development phase of the project lifecycle.
We are looking for talented Mid - Senior Civil CSR Engineer's who is looking to take the next step in their career to be part of our team, providing leadership to others and design solutions for major infrastructure projects.
We nurture a culture of trust, giving you the freedom to step up and take opportunities that will challenge you and push your career to the next level
It's an exciting time to join us, as we explore new ways to integrate virtual reality and artificial intelligence on projects, offering you the opportunity to broaden your skills in the digital sphere.
Key Responsibilities include:
Who are you?
- Complete the planning, design and execution of projects working with a large infrastructure team
- Develop key project deliverables that contribute to the overall success of projects
- Demonstrate a client focus with proven experience in delivering great project outcomes in the past
- Proactively provide direction, mentoring and support to colleagues, bid teams and project staff
- Maintain and develop client relationships through the delivery of project work
- Prepare technically sound, well written and easily understood proposals and reports
- Be involved in close coordination with construction teams and external stakeholders to develop the best project solution
If you are outcome focused, thrive in a collaborative team and actively strive for continued career progression and professional development, then we want to hear from you!
You will have the following qualifications & experience;
Benefits of KBR
- Hold an accredited bachelor's degree (Civil Engineering)
- Demonstrated local industry experience
- RIW competency or the ability to obtain within 6 months,
- Previous experience co-ordinating designs across disciplines and an associated demonstrated balance of practicality and innovation
- A passion for project delivery
- We offer flexible and family friendly working arrangements including flexibility with hours as well as your work location
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Employees may benefit from up to 8 additional hours of accrued flexible leave every 4 weeks
- A global business with a local feel
- A variety of work across a wide range of projects and market sectors
- An opportunity to work with technically eminent professionals
KBR have been established for over 100 years and we pride ourselves on being an innovative and forward-thinking company with a reputation for delivering on challenging and complex engineering projects. We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world.So how do I apply?
If what you've read resonates with your values, experience and career aspirations then we want to hear from you! Just click apply and upload your resume and cover letter.
KBR values an inclusive and diverse work environment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Our hiring decisions are based on the key requirements of each role and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and experiences.