Just imagine your future with us
At Aurecon we see the future through averydifferent lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to workon some of the most challenging and complex projects around the worldand to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core ofeverything we do. We work together to createa culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel ourcreativity.
We embrace flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.What will you do?
Due to the continued workload and growth opportunities in Western Australia, we are currently looking foran experiencedRailEngineer to joinour team. Theexperience and knowledgeyou bringwill be well regarded and you will play a crucial role in thedelivery ofa variety of high-profile infrastructure projects. Specifically, you will:
Whatcan you bring to the team?
- Lead production of technical deliverables in the areas of railway track and civil engineering and undertakeareview and checking for all disciplines as required.
- Promote innovation and ensure the best engineering practices and design tools are applied
- Takethelead and collaborate with other disciplinesto producehigh-qualityprojectdeliverablesfortechnically complex designs ofrailwaysandassociatedcivilinfrastructure
- Develop and maintain client relationships at the project and local market level and promote business development opportunities.
- Work closely with ournetwork ofsenior professionals,eminent engineers, designersand drafterstoshare your knowledge andbroaden your skillset
- Actively contribute to and be a pivotal component of our high performing, friendly and collaborative culture
- Minimum6years' experience in a railway track and civil engineering roles including related to the existing or proposed freight and/or passenger railways within WA or wider Australia. The experience of the PTA projectsis preferred.
- Knowledge of railway planning and design especially track alignment, railway earthworks and inter-relationship of track and civil disciplines with drainage, geotechnical, structures and associated disciplines. This applies to projects of various stages from feasibility studies to detailed design delivery.
- Knowledge of various engineering elements of a fully functional railway, including electrified passenger railway will be highly regarded.
- A passion to deliver a variety of high-quality projects in a collaborative team environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineeringand membership of a relevant professional institution. Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) or equivalent overseas professional recognition is preferable.
We understand that work is just one part of your life. This drivesYesFlex, our approach to flexible working, enabling you to find the best way to integrate everything else in your life, such as creative pursuits, sport, family, friends, community.
Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company.
Collaboratingacrossourteams and international offices, we look to create innovative solutions for our clients, working oninteresting and challenging projects across the world.
Working together to design a better futureWant to know more?
You can learn more about what it's like to work at Aurecon byvisitingthe careers section of our website.
If you areintrigued orexcited by what you have read,then we want to hear from you. Apply now!