Sydney, NSWJob Description Summary
Exciting new opportunity for a Senior or Project Engineer to join Comdain in SydneyAbout the Role
Comdain Infrastructure delivers end-to-end engineering and asset management services to leading utility and energy providers across Australia.
With a focus on the Water, Gas & Power sectors, our success is underpinned by our resolute commitment to excellence in safety, quality, innovation and sustainability.
Due to exciting and continued growth, opportunities have arisen for a Senior Project/Project Engineer
to join Comdain's NSW team.
You will be responsible for taking ownership for the life cycle of the projects and building on our strong relationships with the utility authorities across New South Wales.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate the following;
What do you bring?
- Perform technical, engineering, inspection, scheduling, planning, procurement and quality control functions for assigned project issues;
- Ensure activities are carried out in accordance with the company's safety, quality assurance & environmental management system
- Interacting with the Tender team, in assisting with client proposals, methodology & costings
- Ability to manage all phases of large, complex, turnkey construction projects;
- Contract management, planning and financial management experience;
- Manage internal field and subcontractor resources
- Coordinate delivery activities to achieve project time and budget objectives.
- Coordinate the activities of the design and construction teams.
- Assisting in the procurement process by developing scope documents, evaluating tenders and managing subcontracts.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a passionate and committed team delivering projects in the exciting Sydney Water market!
In addition to the above, we require an individual with;
- Ability to build and leverage on relationships internally and externally
- Engineering experience of 3+ years within a civil setting
- Ability to deliver practical solutions with attention to the required detail
- Bachelor of Engineering, Building, Construction or equivalent
- Knowledge & understanding of the Project Delivery life cycle
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. So if you're interested, please send your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.Please be advised that final stage applicants will be required to complete a full medical and police check prior to commencing employment this includes a drug & alcohol test
Comdain Infrastructure is an equal opportunity employer who believes diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and benefits our people, clients and communities. We are committed to cultivate an inclusive and high-performing culture where our people thrive and are proud to bring their whole selves to work, inspiring a respectful and inclusive environment. Comdain encourages and welcomes the opportunity for applicants to share their lived experiences. Please note:
Comdain Infrastructure does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to any Comdain Infrastructure employees. We will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited resume referralsDepartment
ProjectsHow to Apply
If this sounds like you apply now to the Service Stream Recruitment Team via the online application button.