Senior Project Manager
Apply now Job ID:
581846 Job type:
Full Time - Permanent Location:
Adelaide, Melbourne Categories:
Construction, Civil Engineering Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities. Position summary
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Senior Project Manager
to be a part of our emerging and rapidly growing Rail Infrastructure
team based from our Underdale office SA
. The successful candidate will be provided with autonomy and the opportunity to grow within the business. This is an excellent opportunity to join our high-performance Infrastructure Projects team focusing primarily on delivering multi-disciplined capital works in the rail sector with a strong focus on Zero Harm, Financial, Commercial, Procurement, Quality, Program, Stakeholder management and Client Relationship outcomes to the business.
This is a key full-time role which will see you execute allocated Rail Maintenance Infrastructure Projects
ensuring compliance with the specific project, contract technical program, environmental and safety requirements. About You:
What We Offer:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Project Management or similar
- Strong engineering experience within the Rail Industry, with a good understanding of network access, general rail systems with multi-disciplinary approach
- Demonstrated Project Management experience managing Rail Infrastructure Projects
- Ability to interpret and apply contracts terms and legislation provisions
- Developed financial planning and budgeting skills and delivering positive results.
- Capable of managing designs and specifications
- Developed analytical and planning/prioritisation skills
- Ensure that sub-contractors' and suppliers are engaged in line with Downer's procurement procedures, specifically ensuring that they deliver on the Zero Harm imperatives and their specific subcontract/supply agreement
- Possess exceptional negotiating and influencing skills
- We are all different. That is why Downer is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture that promotes the skills and insights of all its people irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, ability, age or sexual orientation.
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company that continues to grow through major organic growth, project wins and acquisitions.
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- Training and Development to support your career with us.
- A range of financial benefits to support your financial needs and to recognise your commitment to your work.
- Due to our company size company size, we are able to provide access to a variety of benefits at incredible discounts to support you and your family's lifestyle needs.
- Zero Harm is embedded in Downer's culture and is fundamental to the company's future success. We believe that physical and mental wellbeing of our employees is instrumental in our journey towards excellence. We therefore try to reinforce this philosophy through various employee support programs and offerings to assist you and your family's healthy lifestyle.
For further information, please contact Jodie Saunders at jodie. saunders@downergroup. com . Please do not send applications to this email address as they will not be accepted. WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES PLEASE How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: 03 Dec 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time