Systems Connect (an unincorporated Joint Venture between CPB Contractors and UGL Engineering) is delivering the Line-wide Works (LW Works) package of the Sydney Metro City & Southwest (SMCSW) project, which will extend Sydney Metro Northwest to the CBD and beyond to Bankstown. SMCSW is being delivered through a suite of contracts for the tunnels, stations, line-wide infrastructure and systems.
One of the key packages of work includes the fit out of the Sydney Metro City & Southwest tunnels and stations including provision of track, overhead wiring, HV reticulation, tunnel ventilation, fire services tunnel services.
We are seeking Expressions of Interest for a Senior Project Engineer to provide to join our Tunnels Team during the installation stage. . The scope will be to lead a team of Engineers to support project delivery, ensuring budgetary and programming schedules are met in accordance with and compliant to contract conditions.
About the Role
- Control all Engineering activities and processes on projects
- Ensure quality, cost, safety, performance and that time schedules are met
- Interface with procurement, construction, commercial, quality, and expedite logistic functions to ensure the project schedule is adhered to.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
You want to be part of something bigger, whatever the challenge you see it as the chance to create value. Ideally you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications couple with solid experience in large scale infrastructure
- Ability to implement safe work systems & environmental controls.
- Proven commercial acumen
- Ability to collaborate as part of a supportive high-performing team
- Experience in procurement to ensure deliveries meet construction schedule requirements.
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
What we offer
- The chance to join the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through Systems Connect directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies