We work on diverse and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the broad skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
We are looking for a Senior SMP Project Engineers
to join our projects team on an iron ore construction project located in the Pilbara. Working a 3/1 roster from Perth. This is a permanent role with UGL About the role
As a key member ber of the team, your skills and experience will ensure that all work meets the standards in relation to safety, quality, schedules, and cost. The Senior Project Engineer is responsible for providing engineering expertise in the design, fabrication, installation and assembly of the project. The primary challenge of this position is to ensure the project is completed in accordance with all technical requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner to meet contractual arrangements made with the client. ber of the team, your skills and experience will ensure that all work meets the standards in relation to safety, quality, schedules, and cost.
- Plan and coordinate Project initiatives
- Provide engineering advice for sub suppliers including preparation of Scope of Work
- Review tender pricing from suppliers and assess submissions for technical compliance
- Overview the entire project (within disciplines) from an engineering view point while maintaining an open approach to all queries
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders
- Provide Leadership and advice
What we offer
- Extensive field experience in fixed-plant iron ore projects
- 5 years plus experience as a Senior/leader Project Engineer role
- Experience with TQ'S, filed inspections, technical procurement, redline mark ups, progress reporting
- Brownfield construction experience
- Relevant SMP tertiary qualification
- Ability to work well within a team
- A commitment to promote a safety orientated team culture
What makes you right for UGL
- Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world's leading international contractors
- Attractive group remuneration and benefits
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that team success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world's largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment. #Work180