CPB Contractors has been selected by the South Australian Government to deliver regional projects under the Port Wakefield to Port Augusta (PW2PA) Alliance
. Your Opportunity
We are seeking applications from Senior Project Engineers
or SPE's ready to take the next step into an Area Manager
role with proven civil project experience to join our growing project team.
Please note this role will be based at our Port Augusta site on a weekly DIDO basis. Other regions North of Adelaide could also be available. As a Senior Project Engineer, you will be accountable for:
Our minimum requirements for these roles are:
- Managing the planning and delivery of allocated work packages
- Driving work progress and completion under set project targets, in accordance with safety, environment, specification, design and contractual requirements
- Leading and mentoring Site Engineers and Graduates
- Working closely with other functions (planning, procurement etc.)
- Producing accurate and timely project reports
- Driving a safety culture through effective supervision and implementation of standards, training and procedures.
What we offer
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 7-8 years post-graduate experience
- Proven experience in successfully delivering large work packages
- Previous experience with earthworks, flexible pavements and civil works
- The chance to join the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do
The Alliance format offers excellent opportunity for personal growth and development in a high-performance environment. A strong personal commitment to safety and maximising outcomes for our regional communities, is essential. The role demands a strong focus on leadership to achieve required outcomes of the work group and the promotion of high standards in accordance with the specified requirements and client expectations.
W e are committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities on our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation. Women and people who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are encouraged to apply.
Opportunities on this project are being sourced directly through the Alliance and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
Thank you for your interest.