CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do. The Project: The Pitt Street North OSD Commercial Tower:
CPB Contractors has been awarded the Design & Construction of the $370M Pitt Street Over Station Development North, a Premium Grade Commercial Building within the Sydney CBD that forms part of the Pitt Street Integrated Station Development.
The Premium Grade Commercial Building will comprise of over 49,000m2 NLA, a Sky Lobby, retail spaces, 40 Car Stacker Parking Spaces and Premium Grade End-of-Trip Facilities, Amenities, Storage & Bicycle Parking.
The building will include leading smart design and building features and sustainability ratings including:
- 6 Star Green Star Design and As-Built.
- Platinum WELL Rating.
- Digital twin building model for real-time operations insight and management.
- 5.5 Star NABERS Energy.
- 3.5 Star NABERS Energy.
Reporting to the Project Director, the Senior Project Engineer will be responsible to effectively coordinate the design, procurement and construction elements for the project to ensure safety, time, cost and environmental objectives are achieved.
- Contributing to a culture of 'Safety underpins everything we do';
- Actively coordinate procurement and coordinate construction elements;
- Actively manage the short and long term construction planning for the works;
- Develop / monitor KPI and productivity analysis against program and budget;
- Actively liaise with subcontractors / suppliers and working with site personnel; and
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements and all relevant Company and Group policies and processes.
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications;
- Previous experience on commercial large building construction projects;
- Demonstrated experience in planning and reporting against cost and time;
- Strong understanding of programme management, deadlines and budget controls;
- Strong attitude and awareness of Safety; and
- High level verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.