Job Posting End Date
May 30, 2022
We're a company where you can be the real you and where everyone will find the opportunity to work with, and learn alongside the best in the business, have fun, and all together contribute to a better future. It's what we strive to achieve each day through the good work we do.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
What's on offer?
Fulton Hogan is looking for a Senior Project Engineer to join its team for road upgrade projects being delivered for Major Road Projects Victoria (MRPV) , upgrading intersections, adding extra lanes, enhancing walking and cycling facilities, and providing better connections for the community.
Fulton Hogan is the first construction organisation in the industry to align their career development framework with Engineers Australia's requirements for achieving Chartered status. Through this partnership we have provided a streamlined pathway to achieve the status of Chartered Engineer, ensuring our people have the opportunity to reach the top of their profession and for their skills to be internationally recognised.
- Lead by example in respect to HSEQS and ensure appropriate systems and procedures are implemented to consistently produce high quality outcomes, meeting contractual specifications.
- Assist bid teams in developing client proposals, build methodologies and costings.
- Client interface and stakeholder management.
- Contract management, planning and financial management.
- Commercial management, including oversight of claims, variations and extensions of time.
How you'll connect to the role:
You may be a Senior Project Engineer looking for a new challenge or an experienced Project Engineer looking to progress in your career. Ideally, you will be someone who enjoys working on complex transport infrastructure projects and thrives in a fast-paced environment where you are given autonomy to lead a team and influence outcomes.
You will need to be a degree qualified Civil Engineer with strong commercial, program management and technical engineering skills. Additionally, your leadership style will have previously created successful and efficient delivery teams, while fostering a culture of accountability, continuous improvement and always celebrating the achievement of milestones.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like you and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities.
We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply