Echuca, VICJob Description Summary
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join Comdain's Regional Engineering teamAbout the Role
Comdain Infrastructure delivers end-to-end engineering and asset management services to leading utility and energy providers across Australia.
With a focus on the Water & Sewage sectors, our success is underpinned by our resolute commitment to excellence in safety, quality, innovation and sustainability.
Due to exciting and continued growth, an opportunity have arisen for an experienced Senior Project Engineer
to join Comdain's Regional Engineering team with the flexibility to work from home and attend our Echuca office.
You will be responsible for taking ownership for the life cycle of the projects and building on our strong relationships within the utility authorities.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate the following;
What do you bring?
- Perform technical, engineering, inspection, scheduling, planning, procurement and quality control functions for assigned project issues;
- Ensure activities are carried out in accordance with the company's safety, quality assurance & environmental management system
- Work together with Project Engineers on analysis of projects, design, calculation & equipment selections
- Manage an internal field and subcontractor resources
- Contract management, planning and financial management experience;
- Coordinate delivery activities to achieve project time and budget objectives.
- Coordinate the activities of the design and construction teams.
- Conduct constructability review to ensure best overall solution from a quality, cost, ongoing maintenance and safety perspective
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a passionate and committed team delivering projects in the exciting VIC/NSW Water market!
In addition to the above, we require an individual with;
- Previous Project Engineer/Project Management experience within the water or utility industry is highly desired
- Ability to build and leverage on relationships internally and externally within regional areas
- Experience within civil construction or related fields
- Knowledge & understanding of the Project Delivery life cycle within the water/wastewater industry is preferred
- Ability to attend our Echuca office for the first month of onboarding, with flexible working arrangements from home
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are highly desired
Please be advised that final stage applicants will be required to complete a full medical prior to commencing employment this includes a drug & alcohol test
Comdain Infrastructure is an equal opportunity employer who believes diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and benefits our people, clients and communities. We are committed to cultivate an inclusive and high-performing culture where our people thrive and are proud to bring their whole selves to work, inspiring a respectful and inclusive environment. Service Stream encourages and welcomes the opportunity for applicants to share their lived experiences. Please note:
Comdain Infrastructure does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to any Comdain Infrastructure employees. We will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited resume referralsDepartment
EngineeringHow to Apply
If this sounds like you apply now to the Service Stream Recruitment Team via the online application button.