Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
We currently employ more than 2,500 people across 14 sites in Australia and three international locations and have a range of opportunities available as we plan for future growth.
We are seeking a talented Senior Networking Systems Engineer to be part of the team that enhances and sustains the RAAF's world leading Vigilare Air Battle Management System. The role can be based in Brisbane, Adelaide or Newcastle.
- Requirements analysis, design, development, integration and test of networking components.
- Contribute to long term roadmap planning in collaboration with key program stakeholders.
- Provide technical leadership of engineering tasks working within an agile program organisation.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant technical discipline.
- Systems design experience in particularly network architecture design and development.
- Knowledge of network communication concepts, principles and architectures.
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
- How to apply
- View the full Position Description and apply now.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.