If you are a current/existing ERM Employee, please apply internally HERE.
CSA Global, an ERM Group company, is a geological, mining and management consultancy that provides strategic mining services and independent corporate advice to mining and exploration companies, and financial and legal groups worldwide. ERM is a leading global provider of sustainability, environmental, health, safety and social consulting services. It has more than 160 offices in over 40 countries and territories employing more than 5,500 people who work on projects around the world and across all sectors.
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Senior Underground Mining Engineer to join our global team in Perth or Brisbane. The successful person will deliver client projects with the highest standard of professionalism and technical excellence. The local and global team will provide technical expertise and guidance to develop the person as their exposure to clients, commodities and countries grows.Key responsibilities include:
Candidates who have the following are encouraged to apply:
- Produce mining engineering studies from conceptual through to Feasibility Studies within multi-disciplinary teams
- Conduct mine optimisation, design, scheduling, cost estimation and operational support to assist our clients to realise the highest value from their projects.
- Deliver a high standard of professional work that reflects the client requirements and grows the business' reputation.
- Deliver projects on time and on budget, monitor and report project performance.
- Generate professional, accurate and concise technical reports.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client's unique requriements.
- Successfully navigate through ambiguity to deliver projects.
- Participate in generating proposals and project plans to execute work for clients.
- Conduct Peer Reviews in order to provide appropriate quality assurance.
- Comprehensive experience as an Underground Mining Engineer in either operating mines or detailed mine planning studies.
- Competent user of mine planning software, either Deswik or Datamine preferred.
- Awareness of JORC and Ni 43-101, Samrec Codes and reporting requirements.
- Aware of experience required to achieve competency for Ore Reserve estimates in a number of commodities.
- Visible respect and understanding of the importance of Health and Safety.
- Exceptional communication skills, particularly written reports.
- Proven ability to work as a productive and positive team member.
- Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering.
- Member AusIMM, or similar recognised organisations.
- Valid working rights in Australia.
The company offers a flexible, dynamic and team focused work environment where people's expertise and interests are matched with projects to provide them with the freedom to succeed. While having a global focus, the team is small enough to be agile and for individuals to make a big difference. ERM prides itself on being a value driven organisation. We care about employees' wellbeing, everyone's opinion matters, and we still remember to have fun.
If you are ready to take your next career move, please apply now. If you have any questions, please send an email to recruitment@csaglobal. com.
No agency applications accepted. Thank you for adhering to this.
CSA Global, an ERM Group Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability status.