Just imagine your future with us.
At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
We embrace flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.What will you do?
As a Senior Environmental Scientist/Engineer, you will join our eminent Contaminated Land practice where you will play an integral part in a team of highly skilled specialists that 'bring ideas to life' for our clients across all of our markets.
With numerous opportunities within the Environment & Planning team across states and within the greater Aurecon company, you will gain exposure to multi-disciplinary projects to develop your skill set within a strong culture that is caring, social and supportive. Key activities will include:
- The management and delivery of environmental investigations including preliminary site investigations; detailed site investigations; remediation strategies; waste classifications; and environmental management plans
- Involvement in local and interstate projects to service our wide range of public and private sector clients
- Effectively manage and develop client relationships
- Mentor and coaching of junior staff
- Preparation of proposals and bids for projects
- The ability to work in large, diverse multi-disciplinary teams as our projects often involve working with other environmental disciplines, Designers, Engineers and Project Managers
We know today's complex challenges can only be solved through bringing together diverse teams of people from across our business, so there will be opportunities for you to apply your skills and creativity to projects in other geographies and markets.What can you bring to the team?
First, you will be someone who actively pursues continuous learning and displays keen motivation while having:
- A tertiary qualification in Environmental Science, Engineering, Geology or in a similar discipline
- The ability to plan and manage site works including subcontractors and health and safety protocols
- Experience in applying legislation, standards, guidelines and project specifications
- Understanding of how to adapt or remediate projects to mitigate or avoid statutory risk; and
- Can articulate the findings of environmental investigations verbally and generate reports which meet regulatory or industry standards
Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company, but not as you know it!
For a start, our clients' ideas drive what we do. Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world's most complex challenges. And through a range of unique creative processes and skills, we work to re-imagine, shape and design a better future.Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it's like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!