Just i magine your future with us
At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
We embrace flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us. What will you do?
We are seeking to engage a consultant to join our Environment & Planning Team to further drive and expand on the team's recent successes with major infrastructure, resource, mining and energy projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and advising on environmental approvals for key government and corporate clients. If you're keen to join a team that welcomes your input to working with Commonwealth and State approvals legislation, we would encourage you to apply.
We know the work we do is vital in assisting the world's transition to a Net Zero future, and it's the technical expertise and the depth of knowledge of our people that will take us there.
Here are the key things you will do to 'bring ideas to life'.
- Use your experience in applying Commonwealth and Western Australian environmental approvals legislation to prepare approvals strategies.
- Have input into preparing fee proposals and tender submissions, assessing and reporting on technical documentation, leading multi-disciplinary project teams, managing sub-consultants, and delivery of projects.
- Interact with internal and external clients, providing sound advice that meets client needs.
We know today's complex challenges can only be solved through bringing together diverse teams of people from across our business, so there will be opportunities for you to apply your skills and creativity to projects in other geographies and markets. What can you bring to the team?
Firstly, you will share our genuine passion for re-imagining how we get things done and be someone that actively pursues continuous learning to help shape the future.
You will also need a Bachelor's degree in a related discipline and;
- 2+ years relevant environmental approvals experience
- Sound knowledge of Western Australian and Federal environmental legislation
- Display initiative with the ability to work independently and as a supportive team member
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work independently and also lead project teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for facilitating relationships with internal and external clients and decision-makers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing and presenting planning reports and projects.
- A commitment to safety and safe work practices, and a willingness to promote Aurecon's health and safety culture
Our Aurecon Attributes describe the types of people we bring together for clients. We don't expect you to have all eight of the attributes, but one that is unique to you.
Finally, we value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life. Does that sound like you? About us We've re-imagined engineering.
Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company, but not as you know it!
For a start, our clients' ideas drive what we do. Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world's most complex challenges. And through a range of unique creative processes and skills, we work to re-imagine, shape and design a better future.
We listen deeply and intently, which helps us see opportunities, possibilities and potential that others can't.
Think engineering. Think again. Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it's like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!