Department of Transport and Main Roads / Nerang
- Exciting major road infrastructure projects
- Total annual package up to $118,576 per annum subject to experience
- Flexible working arrangements, attractive super contributions, leave loading
As a Senior Engineer (Civil) you will have the opportunity to either project manage the pre-construction phase of multiple road infrastructure projects through the provision of extensive technical expertise and the administration of contracts orcontribute to the delivery of the Transport Strategy Planning Program for the region, through planning studies and/or the preparation of project proposals, options analysis and business cases for major road infrastructure projects.
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities required:
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical advice and solutions with respect to traffic and transport planning and managing contract performance and construction practices
- Ability to manage the development of project plans and design budgets and monitor the provision of design services against the budget.
- Experience tendering and estimating activities to support the effective development and delivery of road infrastructure projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order todevelop and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, present advice and information and prepare written correspondence.
Commencement date for opportunities will vary between late December 2019 and February 2020 - subject to negotiations with the successful applicant.
Benefits on offer include:
- A competitive remuneration package including Employer Superannuation contributions up to 12.75% and annual leave loading of 17.5%
- Reimbursement of professional membership fees
- Salary packaging arrangements
- Learning and development opportunities and access to study assistance program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility
For further information about this position and details on how to apply, please visit the Queensland Government Smart Jobs and Careers website www.smartjobs.qld.gov.au
Closing Date/ Job Ad Reference
Thursday, 28 November 2019 / QLD/329964/19