What are we looking for?
- Provide design expertise on major infrastructure projects
- Flexible work options
- Permanent role based in Perth
We are currently looking for a Senior Bridge Structures Engineer to take on a key role within Arcadis' Transportation team in Perth, providing leadership, technical advice and leading by example where appropriate. Your role will include:
Qualifications Who are we looking for?
- Undertaking the design of major civil infrastructure structures including bridges, retaining walls and the like;
- Managing selected projects or components of projects, taking responsibility for resource allocation and all commercial aspects (contract, invoicing, debt management, client management etc.) relating to projects for which responsible;
- Liaising with the Project Manager and the client to keep informed of all developments associated with the project and building and maintaining effective relationships with clients on projects;
- Managing subcontractors, quality assurance and client feedback and ensuring effective communication of any changes/modifications;
- Presenting design options and design decisions and working in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design;
- Reviewing of and ensuring compliance with the components of the project for which responsible, including drawings, reports, specifications and studies and the interfaces with other disciplines; and
- Providing leadership, direction and technical advice to project team members, leading by example to achieve sector goals and championing a quality, innovative, client-focused and entrepreneurial culture and developing team members to their full potential.
You will have:
Who are we?
- 10+ years relevant structural experience major civil infrastructure preferably in bridges with MRWA, including supervision of all aspects of a project;
- Experience in Marine Structures would be advantageous;
- Relevant degree recognised by the relevant Industry Association or Institute; Post graduate qualification an advantage;
- Recognised leader in specialist discipline with well-established industry networks;
- Well-developed commercial skills, with a sound knowledge of the industry, a demonstrated ability in sales and business development and a proven record in entrepreneurial behavior; and
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally.
Arcadis is the leading design & consultancy firm for natural and built assets with a passion to improve the quality of life and be recognised as the best. To achieve this, we collaborate with the 27,000 Arcadians in over 350 offices around the globe on world-changing projects.
With skilled and talented people on-board, we provide major companies and governments around the world with groundbreaking design, consultancy, engineering, business advisory, architecture, cost and commercial, and project management expertise. Why work for us?
We are an award-winning company that offers all Arcadians flexible work arrangements, attractive salaries, global growth opportunities and both formal and informal career development training. As an equal opportunity employer, we value and promote diversity at Arcadis, and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- 2018 WGEA Equal Opportunity Employer of Choice for Gender Equality
- 2018 Great Place to Work certified employer
- 2017 Flex Able certified employer
Visit our careers page for more information or to apply: www.arcadis. com/applynow