We seek a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our Sydney team. Our projects are building based, and we also contribute to some of Australia's largest transport infrastructure projects.
This is an ideal role for you if you want to work on boutique and large scale local and international projects. You'll be given the opportunity to not only work on an exciting range of assignments, but also to enhance your professional development.
You will help to provide customised solutions for electrical building services and control systems, deliver studies using specialist software systems such as BIM, and work with new technologies including smart cities and Internet of Things (IOT).
As a leading engineering, management and development consultancy, we pride ourselves on delivering significant carbon and cost savings through better design, delivery and operations of the built environment and infrastructure projects we work on in Sydney.
The role will include the following:
• Leading and delivering projects in a timely and technically competent manner
• Coordination of MEP design disciplines with Structural, Civil and Architecture while producing high quality designs
• Preparation of calculations, drawings, specifications, and reports
• Representing Mott MacDonald in a client facing role
You will have:
• Approximately 5-10 years' experience in a similar role
• Degree qualification in Electrical Engineering
• Have knowledge of Australian electrical engineering design standards, codes and practices
• A history of completing building services projects successfully
• Revit 3D and BIM experience
• Medium Voltage design experience would be an advantage
• Able to develop and implement processes and procedures
• Interstate and international experience
• Dry fire and electronic security experience would be an advantage
• Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to communicate/liaise effectively and professionally with all levels of staff, clients and contractors
• Excellent time management skills, setting priorities, planning and organising
• Proactively seeking to enhance personal and professional development
• Self-motivated with a positive and friendly attitude
• Lead, motivate and inspire team members
• Be an active participant in demonstrating Mott MacDonald's Values and Behaviours
• Apply initiative to resolve tasks or problems that arise
In return, we offer you all the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, including a competitive salary, on-going professional support, and career development in an environment where initiative and hard work is rewarded. We aim to develop a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
This is an exciting time to join Mott MacDonald Australia and we welcome applications from people who wish to take the next step in their career and join our team.
Mott MacDonald is a uniquely diverse global management, engineering and development consultancy that offers a diverse range of opportunities for potential employees to work with World Expert Practitioners on small and large scale projects within Australia and New Zealand.
We are committed to the highest standards of service, focused on strong client relationships and exceptional project outcomes. We are passionate about integrated design which creates the best possible project outcomes. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.