Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company, but not as you know it!
Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world's most complex challenges. And through a range of unique creative processes and skills, we work to re-imagine, shape, and design a better future.
Learn more about our business: www.aurecongroup. com/about Just imagine a future with us...
Join our expanding Energy and Industrial team, utilising your experience as a Senior Electrical Engineer as you collaborate with our wider teams. Supporting our busy team, currently undertaking studies on major projects within the WA market, across Iron Ore and Brownfields projects.
Aurecon has been a key player in delivering many of Australia's brownfields electrical and control systems projects for over a decade. We have been successful in securing a solid pipeline of detailed design, owners engineer and technical advisor roles for key client projects extending beyond the next 12 months.
Due to our growing pipeline of projects we are seeking to appoint a Senior Electrical Engineer
to be involved in detailed design, implementation, and commissioning across various projects.
This pivotal role will see your delivery projects for our clients across mining and mineral processing, bulk materials handling, defence, and water projects. What will you do?
What can you bring to the team?
- Understanding of the operational issues faced by businesses currently operating in the Energy, Resources and Manufacturing market sectors
- Take the lead and collaborate with other disciplines to produce high-quality project deliverables for technically complex designs
- A demonstrated ability to foster and evolve client relationships through successful project delivery
- Apply a working knowledge of relevant engineering legislation and standards as they apply to projects.
- Manage project planning and resourcing activities
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering, or similar. As well as working towards, or already gained CPEng Accreditation.
- 7 - 10 years industry experience
- LV design experience (PowerCAD proficient, LV MCC design, protection & co-ordination studies)
- Development of schematic designs
- Have a solid understanding of technical (E, I&C) principals relating to the large industrial & complex operational assets that our clients own and operate
- The ability to write technical documentation and communicate discipline requirements to other members of the project team
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust, and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
We value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life.
Does that sound like you? APPLY NOW!
Or contact for more information.