Just imagine your future with us...
Aurecon is committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion - and we provide our people with flexible working opportunities.
We believe diverse teams enable us to solve our clients' and society's most complex problems in unconventional and distinctive ways. We offer flexible working as it enables all of our employees to balance work and life in way that works for them.
Aurecon is an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality, as awarded by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (Australia), and are a founding member of The Diversity Agenda in New Zealand. We also have a Reconciliation Action Plan and hold Silver Employer status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI+ inclusion. Across our company, inclusive leadership is role modelled from the top and is an expectation of all.
Our flexible way of working includes our flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options. Aurecon also offers 14 weeks paid parental leave, three weeks paid partner leave, and other health services and benefits.
If this is how you would like to work you'd be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you. We welcome people of all identities from all background and with diverse accessibility needs. We're curious about your career path and how we can support you to be your best.The Role
In this position you will join our Energy and Industrial business, where you will play an integral part in a team of highly skilled specialists that 'bring ideas to life' for our clients.
Here are the key things you will do to 'bring ideas to life'.
What we are looking for:
- Produce concept and detailed designs in line with client requirements
- Opportunity to drive change in the transport and energy fields.
- Lead small/medium projects or lead teams within major projects.
- Utilise your problem-solving skills to come up with innovative solutions
- Work on large, multidisciplinary, projects to provide fully coordinated solutions
- Apply the principles of Safe Design to daily tasks
- Opportunities to apply your skills and creativity to complex projects in other geographies and markets with diverse teams of people from across our business.
About usWe've re-imagined engineering.
- A relevant technical qualification
- Experience in the detailed design of high voltage and industrial systems. Traction power substation design experience is preferred but not required.
- Design management experience
- Excited to work for a company dedicated to development, inclusiveness & flexible working.
Aurecon is an international engineering, design and advisory company, but not as you know it!
Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world's most complex challenges.
We listen deeply and intently, which helps us see opportunities, possibilities and potential others can't. Think engineering. Think again.Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it's like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!