Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer to join our Siemens Digital Industries team in any of our East Coast offices (Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne). The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work within an area of the Siemens business that has immense market potential.
You will be experienced in the analysis of system cybersecurity requirements, system security management, system security threat analysis and testing, system secure design principles and practices as applied to complex digital industrial systems. They will contribute to a range of Cybersecurity activities for assigned projects across the entire project lifecycle from bid, to concept, design, implementation to maintenance.
• Analysis and evaluation of all Cybersecurity related customer requirements
• Prepare Cybersecurity Plan.
• Planning and Management of Cyber/IT Security within assigned scope to client, statutory specifications and relevant standards
• Identification of Cyber/IT Security Threats and risk through assessment and workshops with Stakeholders
• Liaising with Systems Engineering, Systems Assurance and Systems Integration to Ensure Security Requirements are implemented
• Monitoring of all Cyber/IT Security process and threats during delivery including supplier qualifications and managing incidents.
• Organisation and management of Penetration Testing Activities
• Ensure that the premises, facilities and systems used to handle or store security classified information meet the relevant standards for the storage and handling of that information,
• Ensure all staff who have access to security classified material are security cleared to the appropriate level before accessing any security classified material
• Production of Cybersecurity related system reports and documentation
• Cybersecurity reviews of system related documents
• Supports engineering teams as well as integration, test, validation and approval work.
To be considered for this role you will ideally display a minimum of 3 years Cybersecurity engineering experience on Complex Systems within an Industrial Controls/SCADA/Defence or Utilities framework, and practical implementation of IEC62443 series of standards, IEC27000. You will also have practical experience in software based systems within an industrial/defence or utilities framework resolving operational/ and or architectural issues.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and your ability to build sound working relationships internally and externally will ensure your success in this role.
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people.
As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at anytime