With approximately 47,500 talented people globally and 5,400 talented people based in more than 50 offices in Australia and New Zealand, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. Our purpose is simple, we exist to future proof our cities and our environment.
If you wish know whether you will like working with WSP and align with its Culture and Values, please visit our website www.wsp.com
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer
to join our Melbourne Rail
team. As a people focused business, we really focus on work/life balance. And as we are a national business model, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on local and interstate projects for a range of government and private sector clients. Main Activities and Responsibilities:
(including but not limited to)
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following experience and qualities:
- Represent WSP to a professional standard at all times
- Assist in the development and training of graduates and more junior engineers.
- Analysing input information, producing designs and associated computations.
- Preparing and coordinating Combined Services Route (CSR) designs in rail projects
- Preparing and reviewing 3D models in appropriate 3D software
- Preparing and reviewing design reports
- Preparing and reviewing specifications, proposals, and other documentation
- Actively participate in initiatives that lead to improved client feedback, satisfaction and exceed client expectations.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues from all parts of the WSP business
Inspired by Diversity, Driven by Inclusion...
- Possess a Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree
- 5+ years' post qualification experience in Civil Engineering
- Experience in complex rail projects
- Either registered as a Professional Engineer or studying towards recognition
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively
Discover a forward-thinking culture that incorporates some conventional yet non-negotiable qualities-like respect, integrity and trust. We welcome to the table all perspectives, strengths, skills, creeds and genders because we know that diverse ideas breed extraordinary results.What we will offer you:
At WSP we provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many personal and professional development opportunities that are aimed to help you deliver your best self to the role whilst managing your personal life in balance. We have been recognised for the second consecutive year as a Great Place to Work® with year-on-year increases in employee engagement.
Some of the many benefits we offer our employees include:
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Global mobility
- Parental leave & purchased additional annual leave
- Corporate employee discounts and offers
- Salary continuance insurance
- Wellness at work & social club
- Workplace giving /volunteering
- Employee reward & recognition program
- Professional and technical development opportunities
WSP supports a diverse and inclusive work environment as well as equal employment opportunities. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.