Senior Civil Engineer - CSR
Join our busy Transport Team in Melbourne who are helping to deliver part of the $70 billion worth of transport infrastructure projects that will transform the way Victorians travel.
If you are outcome focused, thrive in a collaborative team and actively strive for continued career progression and professional development, then we want to hear from you!
Our Transport team have secured a variety of challenging large projects. This includes supporting the Level Crossing Removal Project on 3 current projects. In addition to our pipeline of projects in delivery, our team is also supporting a number of major projects within the development phase of the project lifecycle.What's on offer
We are looking for a talentedSenior Civil CSR Engineer
who is looking to take the next step in their career to be part of our team, providing leadership to others and design solutions for major infrastructure projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work the way that suits you. We offer flexible and family friendly working arrangements including an optional rostered Friday off each month and happy to discuss ways that we can support your individual needs.
- We nurture a culture of trust, giving you the freedom to step up and take opportunities that will challenge you and push your career to the next level
- Attractive renumeration.
- It's an exciting time to join us, as we explore new ways to integrate virtual reality and artificial intelligence on projects, offering you the opportunity to broaden your skills in the digital sphere.
- Complete the planning, design and execution of projects working with a large infrastructure team
- Develop key project deliverables that contribute to the overall success of projects
- Demonstrate a client focus with proven experience in delivering great project outcomes in the past
- Proactively provide direction, mentoring and support to colleagues, bid teams and project staff
- Maintain and develop client relationships through the delivery of project work
- Prepare technically sound, well written and easily understood proposals and reports
Qualifications & Experience
- Be involved in close coordination with construction teams and external stakeholders to develop the best project solution
Where you'll work
- Bachelor degree (Civil Engineering)
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the industry,
- RIW competency or the ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Previous experience co-ordinating designs across disciplines and an associated demonstrated balance of practicality and innovation
- A passion for project delivery
KBR's head office is based on St Kilda Road which is serviced by excellent public transport connections, local car and bike parking. The office has been recently refurbished and is adjacent to extensive park land for lunchtime recreation, a free tennis court and membership-based gymnasium on site. A wide range of cafes and after work venues are close by. We also have a large multi-discipline team working in an Alliance office based next to Macaulay Train Station just 1 stop on the Upfield line from North Melbourne. At the site location we have free car parking facilities and indoor secure bike parking with showers and all modern amenities. Located nearby are the town centres of Kensington and Flemington as well as a multitude of local coffee establishments.So how do I apply?
If what you've read resonates with your values, experience and career aspirations then we want to hear from you! Just click apply and upload your resume and cover letter.
KBR values an inclusive and diverse work environment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Our hiring decisions are based on the key requirements of each role and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and experiences.Scheduled Weekly Hours: