You will have:
• A strong commitment to the safety and wellbeing of teams and contributing to an inclusive and diverse workplace culture.
• Demonstrated experience in the leadership and delivery of reference, preliminary and detail design projects.
• Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent, CPEng and RPEQ registration, or the relevant experience to achieve registration.
• Experience with DTMR project processes and technical standards for highways design will be highly regarded.
• All-round communication skills, and experience in the of adoption digital delivery methods and a desire to part of the evolving digital environment.
• Ability to develop relationships and engender trust at the required levels of the organisation and with Clients.
This is an exciting time to join Mott MacDonald. We can provide you significant opportunities for career development and the chance to experience challenging and rewarding projects.
There's no time like now to make a change. Join Mott MacDonald today and be a part of creating the legacies of tomorrow.
By joining the Mott MacDonald team, you will be part of a dynamic and innovative management, engineering, and development consultancy delivering landmark projects in Queensland, ANZ and worldwide.
In your new role you will be:
• Providing civil engineering design in the delivery of current and future major infrastructure projects.
• Preparing designs, specifications, and other deliverables for highways or linear infrastructure schemes, ensuring they satisfy client brief requirements and expected levels of technical excellence.
• Seeking innovation in the design delivery of schemes and potential construction techniques.
Our Mott MacDonald Brisbane team is growing, and we are seeking talented individuals to be part of our expansion. We invite you to join us as an experienced civil engineer. This role will be integral to delivering outstanding project outcomes that will shape and serve our local and global community.
Mott MacDonald is a truly global, independent and employee owned company with more than 16,000 people working in multiple sectors including transport, energy, buildings, water and the environment, health and education, industry, and communications. We deliver our services through Opening Opportunities and Connected Thinking, the hallmarks of our brand.
Mott MacDonald's culture is driven by our core values; Progress, Respect, Integrity, Drive, and Excellence which define what we stand for in the creation of an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We're a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients' businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person's differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence