Australia - Queensland, Maroochydore Job Summary
Following recent major project wins and increase in our long-term project pipeline on the Sunshine Coast and across Australia and New Zealand, AECOM's Civil Infrastructure group have an opportunity for a passionate and highly driven Civil Engineer at Senior level to join our Maroochydoore team. We are looking for candidates who want to set their career on a new trajectory by delivering a wide variety of moderate to major infrastructure projects, establishing and building existing client relationships to win and deliver projects.
Working with a high performing team of engineers, designers and drafters with a passion for digital delivery, you will be supporting the team in winning, managing and delivering projects across a diverse range of transport infrastructure projects. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with best-in-industry peers across our organisation to create whole-of-business success for projects in transportation and construction services.
As part of this exciting role you will have the best of both worlds, in living and working in the beautiful Sunshine Coast, while also being able to develop your career by working on major transport and civil infrastructure projects in the region and beyond. You will also be encouraged and supported in identifying and pursuing new project opportunities, and for the right candidate, mentoring and coaching a team of junior engineers. Minimum Requirements
- Passionate about developing yourself to be a future leader and initiator of our vision to build a better world
- Demonstrated experience in the following is essential:
- Delivery of roads and highways projects and associated infrastructure to TMR's RPDM and/or Austroads standards.
- Planning, detailed design or construction of transport infrastructure projects
- High quality technical and non-technical report writing.
- Demonstrated experience in the following is desirable:
- Experience in Planning and Detailed Design of roads and highway elements such as Civil Arrangements Design, Highway/Cycleway/Footpath Geometric Design, Stormwater design, Signage Design (regulatory/directional), PUP Conflict Assessment/Management, Safety Barrier Design and coordination of multi-disciplinary design inputs.
- Experience in the preparation or use of TMR Transport Infrastructure Contracts, or similar infrastructure delivery contracts and specifications.
- Experience in the delivery of Preliminary Evaluation and/or Business Case projects under TMR OnQ or PAF processes.
- Experience in bidding, winning and delivering Civil Infrastructure projects to a high standard, within budget and on time
- Commercial/contractual management of projects.
Your ability to deliver on promises and to develop and maintain strong client relationships will be keys to your success in this role. Preferred Qualifications
What We Offer
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (or equivalent);
- Minimum 8 years' experience;
- CPEng, RPEQ (or be working towards, or be eligible through a mutual recognition or other pathway)
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours. Job Category
Engineering Business Line
Transportation Business Group
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS) Country
Australia Position Status
Full-Time Requisition/Vacancy No.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.