Mott MacDonald is a uniquely diverse global management, engineering and development consultancy that offers a range of opportunities for potential employees to work with World Expert Practitioners on small and large scale projects within Australia and New Zealand.
By joining the Mott MacDonald team, you will be part of a dynamic and innovative management, engineering, and development consultancy delivering landmark projects
Our Transport team in Adelaide is growing and we are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer with drainage experience to join us. This is an opportunity to take your career and professional capabilities to the next level.
What you will do:
• Undertake 12d storm water design tasks on a range of highways, building civil and Defence projects.
• Managing the delivery throughout the project life cycle, managing and taking accountability for overall time, cost, and delivery.
• Providing technical design guidance, manage scope and deliverables, review processes within a range of civil projects
• Take the lead with key clients
• Proactively communicate with design teams, managers, clients, etc.
• Safety leadership, including planning and execution of safety in design processes on projects
• Mentoring and coaching of more junior team members including engineers and designers
You will have:
• Degree in Civil Engineering and suitable for obtaining membership of Engineers Australia.
• CPEng or demonstrated progress and commitment to obtain CPEng.
• Experience working in Design teams delivering concept, tender, and detailed design documentation for transport and civil projects.
• Well developed interpersonal skills with an ability to influence
• Recent application of current standards and guidelines on major projects is preferred.
This is an exciting time to join Mott MacDonald. We can provide you significant opportunities for career development and the chance to experience challenging and rewarding projects.
There's no time like the present to make a change.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We're a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients' businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person's differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence