Join our growing Perth team!
We are seeking an experienced Senior Civil Drafter/Designer to become an integral member of our Drafting team. This is an incredible opportunity to join a leading engineering consultancy. We are open to interviewing anyone interested in a relocation to Perth from interstate.
About the Role
Working alongside a team of talented and technically focused professionals, this role will involve coordination with clients and other consultants and be responsible for documentation from schematic stage through to detailed documentation.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop detailed design drawings using AutoCAD and 12D software. Experience with Civil 3D or MX would be highly regarded.
- Coordination with clients, other consultants, internal engineers, senior civil designers and draftspersons for the documentation of civil engineering projects
- Successfully planning and completion of assigned drafting projects within agreed budgets and deadlines, in line with consistent company and project standards
- Site inspections (including inspecting civil works to ensure compliance with project documentation and specifications for work undertaken by contractors)
This position is perfect for a candidate with 8 years’ experience who is looking for firm fit. Alternatively, we are open to a candidate with 5 years’ experience who would relish the opportunity to learn from our experienced team to further progress their career.
This full-time position requires a self-motivated, team orientated individual, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment.
Key skills and experience required for this role include:
- Project experience including land development, roads, civil infrastructure will be highly regarded
- Relevant industry experience, ideally 5 years' minimum using AutoCAD and 12D software
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD and 12D software (or other alternative modelling software)
- A sound knowledge of construction methods and health and safety
- Strong design capabilities and knowledge of Australian Standards and Codes
- Experience within a consultancy will be highly regarded
- TAFE qualification for an Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree or similar equivalent industry experience
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
In return for your valued contribution and commitment, we offer our people:
- Excellent remuneration packages.
- Ongoing commitment to professional development and growth.
- Fantastic workplace culture, team environment and office facilities.
- Employee benefits include flexible working arrangements, health and wellbeing programs, exceptional parental leave options and much more.
Fun social activities including a variety of employee and family orientated events are held throughout the year.
Apply with your CV and cover letter.
- Relocation support will be offered to the right candidate.
- You must have working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
- We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
- Responses will be sent to those candidates who progress through to interviews